Having your house catch on fire can be one of the most devastating things that a person can go through. If this has happened to you, then you probably want to get back into your home -- or what is left of it, at least -- as soon as possible. You may be hoping to assess the damage so that you can see if it's really as bad as you think, or you may just want to retrieve some of your personal belongings.
22 February 2018
If you own an older home, a disaster that may be looming without you ever knowing it is lead paint. Such paint is toxic and can cause a host of health problems for your family. Make sure you deal with it correctly by observing the following protocol. Control Dust The removal of lead paint often causes toxic dust to spread, making many areas in your home hazardous. That's why you need to take the necessary steps for controlling dust, such as wrapping your home with polyethylene plastic.
4 January 2018